We have an opportunity for a detail-oriented person with excellent organizational and communication skills to serve as an Administrative Assistant/Secretary providing general office support to the church staff. This will be a part-time position, working approximately four hours per day (Mon – Fri) and will include a modest benefits package.
Greet visitors; answer phone calls; prepare weekly bulletins; maintains numerous schedules; assist in coordinating events; maintaining church records, office calendar, and offering envelope records, assist with social media presence, and order supplies.
- H.S. Diploma
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel).
- Strong editing and proof-reading skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of office equipment functions and capabilities
- Knowledge of Church Windows, a plus.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and respond to the needs of several people.
- Familiarity with (Protestant) church calendar/events.
Interested and qualified candidates please forward a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to First UCC, 501 Northampton St, Hellertown, PA 18055.